Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kayaking with the In-laws


Over Labor Day weekend my mother-in-law, Deb, and her husband, Bob, came up to camp at Uncle Gordy's (aka Craig's place) for the weekend. We made a plan to go kayaking on the White River in Hesperia on Sunday afternoon, and it was a GORGEOUS day!
Sadly, Deb's cousin Butch (who we all loved dearly) died of complications due to lung cancer early that Sunday morning- but we decided to keep our plans just the same. I'm sure he was with us on the river that day... thanks for the perfect weather Butchy, we love you!





Deb couldn't get over how peaceful this kayaking trip was. Judging from this picture, you can see why.



My kayakin' budd's for the day:

Deb


Bob


Craigy


Trisha







"Favorite mother in law" with her "favorite daughter in law"!




(l-r) Deb, Bob, Trisha, Craig



I was the only one without my significant other... so I made a sad face.
Next time Denny, next time!


No comments: